October 14, 2011
Sebastian Sit Fly
Date: October 12, 2011
Location: Skydive Sebastian, Sebastian, FL
Went down to West Palm Beach for a commercial shoot and decided to fit in a skydive -- my first at Skydive Sebastian. It's a great DZ with friendly people. I almost didn't get to jump, though ...
The load before mine was supposed to be the last of the day because of incoming bad weather. It seems because it was a weekday, very few people were jumping, so a weather hold meant the day would be over. I'd driven more than an hour to get there, so that was not good news!
God was on my side, though, and they put up one last load. Because I knew it would be my only jump, I decided to splurge and have a camera guy ("Baron" Uwe) go with me. The result is some great video and photos of a (getting better) sit fly! The image above links to a Kodak gallery of shots. Video is below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment