Date: April 28, 2013
Location: The Ranch, Gardiner, NY
By crazy coincidence, there is another Jordan (Chapman) who jumps at my club, he's a freeflyer who favors sit-flying like me and our fall rates are almost perfectly in sync, which makes linking up in mid-air much easier. Even better: He jumps with a camera! Check out three of our recent jumps above. As you'll see, we got several "touches," which is only possible when you start getting good at freeflying.
We also had some fun on the ground. When new people introduced themselves, the conversations would go something like this:
New Guy: (to Jordan Chapman) Hi, I'm Jim. What's your name?
Jordan Chapman: Jordan. Nice to meet you.
Jim: (inevitably turning to me) Hi. And you are?
Me: Hi, I'm Jordan ... No, seriously. My name is Jordan, too ... I'm not kidding!
Side note: These were my first jumps of the season as the weather is finally warm enough at 14,000 feet for (enjoyable) skydiving. It's only a few degrees below zero now!
No comments:
Post a Comment